Thomas
We have made the heartbreaking decision to postpone our race this weekend. The unprecedented amount of water on the course, pits, and roads, coupled with the continued moisture in the forecast will prevent us from holding a safe event. We have tried to get approval from BLM to change things up but it is not possible. Thanks for your understanding. 
Thomas
Trailblazers MC
Quote
cmaas
Sorry to hear this Thomas.  The club made the right decision to postpone the event for rider safety.  To be clear is the event postponed or canceled?  I know there is a ton of work that would be required to get a new date, but wanted to know if that was still being looked into or not as a possibility for 2019.  Thanks for the all of the clubs effort in trying to make this happen this weekend!
Quote
Thomas
We are working on a date to re-schedule the race. It is looking like it will be after the summer break. Stay tuned...nothing is official yet. 
Quote
philfell
Thanks for trying. I’m sure the make up race will be fantastic
Quote